Alchemy! (I made some silver)
After pondering for ages on exactly what PMC I was going to purchase I finally bought some a couple of weeks ago and had to wait until yesterday for it to arrive. I moulded a small piece last night, let it dry overnight and sanded off the rough edges this morning. I just fired it (cook’s blowtorch ftw) and polished it.
I’m pretty damn pleased with the result It’s not fantastic, it seems it wasn’t completely dry and so popped slightly when I started firing it, but as a first attempt. Not bad.
I’ve fitted a silver jump-ring to it and I might even wear it out later I’m pondering tarnishing it a bit in some Liver of Sulphur and then re-polishing the highlights so the pattern stands out a little more.
Now onto designing some more